Manage your business’ cash flow and risk with our online treasury management services, available through our Business Online Banking.
- Positive Pay Services: Reduce the risk of fraud and improve your check disbursement methods. Our Positive Pay Services allow you to detect unauthorized checks by viewing check details and images before authorizing which items to pay, return or correct.
- Internet ACH: Improve cash flow and financial control by initiating Automated Clearing House transactions online, including payroll direct deposits, vendor payments, consumer debits and tax payments.
- Stop-Photocopy-Search (SPS): Initiate stop payments and view and print images of cleared checks or deposit slips online.
- Wire Transfers: Send same-day and future-dated wire transfer in U.S. dollars or foreign currencies with current day exchange rates. Create multiple wires and initiate them with a single click of a mouse, or create templates for recurring payments.
- Information Reporting: View balances and current and previous day transactions.
- Electronic Statements: View statements and check copies electronically or on CD-Rom for high volume users.
- Wholesale and Retail Lockbox Services: Reduce your mail and processing float and maximize your cash flow. Eliminate the handling of payments and all the manual data entry. Use image and data retrieval options to meet internal ECM requirements.
- Premier Messenger: Allows you to receive the information that you want to know when you need to know it. Notifies you for such items as a check clearing, deposit posting, low or high balance thresholds or electronic items presenting to your account. The service is free for an unlimited amount of messages.
- Merchant Services: Ask about competitive rates for credit card processing. Our credit card processing offers one of the most versatile and efficient risk management systems in the industry. Credit card processing can help you meet your customers expectations, improve customer service, reduce accounts receivable and increase your profits while reducing operating expenses.